Friday, July 29, 2011

Sexy Filipina Chinese Model Sheena Lee


Profile Of Sheena Lee
Name: Sheena Lee
Birthdate December 29th
Zodiac: Capricorn
Ethnicity Asian and Caucasian
Height 5′ 5″
Weight115 lbs
Stats 34D - 26 - 34
Hair Brown
Eye Brown
Skin Color Tan
Dress Size 2
Shoe Size 8
Website: SheenaLee.com
I was born on December 29th in Dallas, Texas. My mother is Filipino and Chinese and my father is of German descent. I have an older sister who is 4 years older than me and a younger sister who is 8 years younger, making me the middle child.
I grew up in a suburb of Dallas called The Colony. I graduated from high school when I was 17 and 2 weeks later went to college. At 19, I graduated from The Art Institute of Dallas with an Associate of Applied Arts degree, majoring in Graphic Design.
My start in modeling began when I modeled for my college fashion shows. From there I made my first contact and did a fashion show in Austin and some promotional work in Dallas. A year later, I met a photographer that helped me start up my portfolio. I then posted the pictures on the web and met more contacts which led to jobs.
The first time I was published was in “Street Customs” Magazine and from there; I began appearing on the covers and pages of more magazines and catalogues.
In 2006, I was a spokes model for Team Bookoo in the Supercross. As one of their spokes model’s I made my first television appearance on the show “The Reality of Speed.” In the same year, I became Playboy’s Cybergirl of the Week and was later voted as Playboy’s Cybergirl of the Month, June 2006. For 2007, I hit the European newsstands in the Belgium Maxim and this year, you can see me on the big screen in “Harold and Kumar 2” and also “American Summer.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive